OMG!!! 2013 is here and already World Devastation has returned in the form of…. not zombies…. not Mayan Apocalypses… not even the economic collapse of the “Fiscal Cliff”… but in the properly terrifying (and awfully cute) form of the giant Kitty Kaiju, Catzilla!! He’s big, he’s cranky, and he wants his litterbox scooped NOW!!! Or else… Hehehehehe!!!
Quick!! Break out the Tender Vittles!! 😉
I had just gotten over reading “Vagina Ripped Apart By Water Fountain” when this lil’ news tidbit out of China caught my eye….. “Exploding Chair Destroys Boy’s Ass”
According to a Chinese Blog , “A fourteen-year-old Chinese boy was killed after the office chair he was sitting on exploded, propelling sharp chair parts up into his rectum, resulting in extensive bleeding, to which he succumbed before medical attention could stem the flow.”
“The accident occurred when the boy was alone, sitting on the chair but he managed to overcome the pain and call his father, who summoned an ambulance. However, unfortunately, it took an hour to get him to hospital, by which time it was too late for him.”
“The chair in question was a standard gas cylinder type, where the height is regulated by an adjustable cylinder containing highly pressurized gas, and it was this which exploded, sending high velocity chair parts into the posterior of the unfortunate youth.”
“In fact, it seems a spate of such incidents were reported at this particular hospital – 3 such injuries caused by exploding chairs were reported this month alone, perhaps indicating an influx of poorly manufactured chairs into the area. In 2007 a similar accident also propelled a 20cm part into the rear of a 68-year-old man, who suffered a severe 5cm wound; he survived.”
OUCH!!! Talk about product safety failure…..
Another of those terrible fates Neko wants to put on her list of things to avoid!!
Yipes!! Just when you think there’s no more bizarre things that can happen to you, then you come across a news story like this: “Vagina Ripped Apart by Water Fountain”….. Yep… naturally I just had to read this one….
According to Weird Asia News a “19 year-old college student named Yang, was at a local center square in the Henan Province of China in August of 2007. She went with some friends to enjoy the day and see the musical water fountain show.”
“Yang and her friends were allegedly playing in the water fountain area and enjoying the light burst of water that would spray them when all of a sudden Yang was struck by a powerful burst of water that threw her up into the air. After the fall, Yang experienced extreme stomach pains and was bleeding badly. She was immediately taken to the hospital to undergo medical care.”
“The doctor said that the fountains water pressure had torn her vagina and damaged her intestines.During the following 7 months, Yang received 3 surgeries to repair the damage, which left her some pretty bad scars.
Yang is suing the owners of the fountain for around $24,500 in damages.” – as quoted from Weird Asia News
OMG!! It’s sorta like if Marilyn Monroe had stood over a steam cannon instead of an air vent….. Put this one on the list of things Neko never, ever wants to try…..